We’re always looking for new talent! If you love everything shopper, apply to our team of experts today for one of our available shopper insights jobs. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, follow our LinkedIn page for updates on new shopper insights jobs.
Insights Manager – Sydney (full-time role)
We believe putting the shopper at the heart of all retailer-supplier conversations drives better business outcomes. With a combination of the trusted expertise of our people and leading-edge technology, Shopper Intelligence provides the most reliable shopper insights in the industry, across grocery, pharmaceuticals, liquor and convenience channels.
As we enter a new phase of growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding Insights Manager to join our Sydney team.
Reporting to the Senior Insight Director, you’ll help maximise the value clients take from Shopper Intelligence programs by producing excellent outputs that identify critical insights and opportunities for client growth. You’ll also support data and reporting accuracy and act as the day-to-day point of contact for client queries.
We’re looking for someone who shares our core values of:
Key responsibilities include:
Data analysis, reporting and content creation
- Interpret, analyse and manipulate standard reports to identify insights and commercial opportunities for clients
- Respond to specific client briefs with high-quality presentation outputs built on bespoke analysis and deeper dive interrogation of our data
- Ensure accuracy of data and standard reporting outputs, managing corrections and communicating resolutions to relevant stakeholders
- Identify opportunities to improve reporting processes and manage changes in conjunction with the client support team
Resolving client queries
- Act as the primary point of contact for day-to-day client queries
- Ensure timely and proactive query resolution
- Identify opportunities to improve client satisfaction and engagement and work with the wider team to implement changes
Presenting content to clients
- Support client meetings, workshops and other deliverables, including some presenting responsibility
- Identify and present insights to clients in a clear and compelling way
- Deliver client training and induction sessions with support from Senior Insight Director / Insight Director
Please send your CV and any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.